What information do we collect?
We only collect your name and email address when you sign-up for our membership system and/or free trial. We also do all of the following:
- All email addresses collected will require confirmation from the owner.
- Email is used to send account information and receipt of purchase.
- We may send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may be interested in using the email address you have provided us with.
- You can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of our emails.
- We will never share your personal information with anyone outside of our company.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.